Announcements and Special Events
- The Super Size It Project
UCOH’s uHome Ministry is sponsoring the “Super Size It” Project to collect full-sized items for Homeless Youth.
- Coffeehouse Concert Series, Friday – Oct 17
Coffeehouse Concert Series this month features Tom Cottar. Tom Cottar not only leads Second Mile, a modern Christian band out of the Austin, TX area,
- Sacred Elders Potluck: Unity Village, Oct 21
The guest speaker is Lucille Sorensen who will give a virtual tour of Unity Village, Bring a dish if you are able, or just show up and enjoy the companionship and fellowship of this great group of people.
- Annual Congregational Meeting, Nov 2
The UCOH Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Sunday, November 2 following the 11:25 a.m. Service.
- Zentangle Meditation: Entry Art Class, Oct 18
Zentangle Meditation: Entry Art Class: Maura guides the meditative process that results in increased sense of well-being and unique expression of creativity.
- Zentangle Plus: Linking and Layering Patterns, Nov 1
Fuel creativity and deepen your meditative experience as participants experiment with linking and layering patterns.
- CPR & First Aid, Nov 4
Upon completion, you receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid, valid for two years.
- Dance Night: A Tango Evening Friday, November 7
Join Stewart Yaros of Dance International (DI) with music by Adam Carney’s band, Hora Once on Friday, November 7, starting with Tango classes from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Help to Prepare for the Holidays: Support from a Grief Counselor, Nov 8
This workshop will provide tips, tools, and techniques that make coping with grief during the holidays possible. Holidays are often difficult for anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one through death or divorce.
- EarthCare: Light Up Your House for the Holidays, Nov 16
New lighting technology is now available that will save you money and help reduce the carbon footprint at the same time.
- Spiral Meditation: Coherence, Nov 16
Whether a beginner or advanced in meditation methods, you will experience an incredible way of awakening the chakras to their spiritual purposes and intuitive abilities using a spiral pattern.
- Discover Your Soul Signature, Dec 5 -6
At the Palmer Event Center. If you long to end an internal hardship or have had enough of feeling like you are just getting by, it may be time to stop doing what you’ve been doing and start being who you were meant to be.