- Do you have a dream? Something that Spirit won’t let you let go of? If so, share with your group.
- Joan has created 370 quilts as part of her ministry in service to the world. If each quilt took 10 hours, that’s 3700 hours of service. What do you love to do and how can you put that into service to create more love and comfort in our (the) world?
- In society today we typically experience high tech, gadget focused brief-connections. What blessings do we get from deeper, in-person conversations like those with your Spirit Group members? (Facilitators – what we’re hoping emerges here is “to feel like I matter,” “I feel seen and heard,” and “I feel like I belong.” Belonging is one of the most primal needs within us. Many self-medicate if these needs are unmet. Discuss how important it is to belong, to feel like you really are loved and accepted. How can we make this positive change in our world?)
- I am not subject to the world’s egocentric, fast-paced culture, but realize peace as I consciously choose to be me.
- I honor those who’ve come before me (my ancestors), recognizing their strength and the gift of life they gave me.
- I am blessed by my relationships and know that I belong here.
- Spirit inspires me and supplies me with all that is needed to fulfill my inspiration.
- I am present with others, I feel my love for them, and all beings respond in kind.