- Becca’s life has been shaped by loss, but it has opened her to a profound ministry of presence and love. How have your tragedies or disappointments shaped your life?
- At one point in Becca’s life she went to seminary and wanted to be a missionary. She now sees herself as a missionary every day because she is always working with people. Is there a calling in your life that has become your life’s work, even though it may not be your chosen profession? Alternatively, is there a calling you have put off pursuing?
- How important to you is your chosen tribe/family?
- No one is lost in Spirit. What seems like an end is merely an opening to a new way of being.
- There are no lost opportunities in Divine Mind; as one door shuts, another door opens.
- Everyone I meet is an everlasting expression of Divinity.
- I am awakened to see, love and connect with all the delightful beings in my life.
- I am loved, accepted and know that I belong to my tribe, my family of choice.