- In life and/or in work, have you ever felt like the ladder you were climbing was against the wrong wall? How did it make you feel? What did you do about it?
- What did being vulnerable mean to you growing up? What does it mean to you now?
- Clay draws mind-maps to create relationships between ideas. Below is a mind-map that he drew around holding space. Either comment on what this map means to you or share how you create or make sense of big ideas/concepts and the relationships between them (mind-maps, vision boards, lists, etc.)
- No person is an island entire of itself; every being is a piece, a part of the Whole.
- All of us are connected, with bonds of energy, intuition, love and care.
- My being, my presence, my awareness makes a difference in others’ lives.
- My energy affects the entire presence of all of Life.
- I choose to be positive, loving, caring, attentive; I am consciously awake in my connection to all of Life.