- Recall a time when you were going through a tremendous amount of change and growth. Share about the feeling of being in the “caterpillar soup,” not yet butterfly and no longer caterpillar, realizing the only way is forward even though it is unknown.
- Have you been diagnosed with a health challenge that has taken you to your knees? Journal or discuss your pathway through this challenge.
- Have you ever said “Yes” to something that seemed bigger than you knew yourself to be? How did you manage the growth? Did community play a role in helping you through this time?
- I release the idea that life’s challenges are a burden to me.
- I know every challenge is an opportunity for my growth.
- This is a friendly Universe, always conspiring for my good.
- I live my life fully today, bringing all of mySelf to life.
- I live courageously in complete love for myself and all beings.