Our Chaplains are available to anyone who requests prayer support. They make over 400 wellness calls per month to our active members, as well numerous visits to people in the hospital, nursing homes and hospice.
Our Chaplain Program empowers people to pray with one another. The Unity Chaplain Team is a service opportunity for congregants who are truly looking to take the next step in the development of their spiritual maturity and level of commitment in their spiritual growth.
As such, Unity Chaplains make a one-year commitment in fulfilling their responsibilities. These responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serving at services monthly (available for one-on-one prayer following services)
- Two hours of wellness calling per month (done on the church grounds)
- One two-hour Chaplain Meeting per month
- Yearly off- and on-site intensive training
- Other opportunities of service as they may arise.
Be assured that you can absolutely trust that whatever is shared between you and a Chaplain will be held in the strictest of confidence. State law does require reporting of imminent harm to self or others, as well as cases of minor and elder abuse.