Estimated Start Date: December 2018 or January 2019
Weekly Hours: approximately 20-30 hours per week, generally Mon-Fri.
Reports to: Rev. Brian Grandon
Direct Report: Facilities Assistant
- Supportive to Unity Church of the Hills mission to expand love and acceptance, as well as being supportive of the Unity movement and its teachings.
- Team player; highly positive, spirit-led energy.
- Background check will be done.
- Manage facilities of UCOH, including organizing workload, projects, repairs, etc.
- Support the ministry goals of Unity Church of the Hills through expertise primarily in maintenance, building operations, mechanical systems and assist event set-up when needed.
- Regularly inspect the church premises for areas of need or concern.
- Assist and help coordinate church workdays (Hands on Unity) and other building projects done with volunteers or contracted professionals.
- When necessary, contact and coordinate with applicable outside vendors to facilitate repairs, ensuring competitive and fair pricing, and satisfactory completion.
- Organize and retain maintenance records for the building, contacts of outside vendors/volunteers, and annual/seasonal maintenance plans and checklists.
- Interface with mowing service/lawn care and pest control.
- Encourage and oversee volunteers to serve in maintenance.
- Requires general knowledge of building maintenance, general carpentry, plumbing, electrical.
- Capable of lifting 70 lbs.
- Works well with fellow Staff members
- Have a positive attitude, flexible, willing to help other departments
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills and understanding of the Internet
- Learn and be self-motivated
Please send resume to Brian.Grandon@unityhills.org
Applications accepted through December 11, 2018.