Estimated Start Date: April 2018
Weekly Hours: 10-15 hours a week, generally Mon.-Fri. mid-day, flexibility needed
Reports to: Rev. Brian Grandon
Direct Reports: Events Department
- Supportive to Unity Church of the Hills mission to expand love and acceptance, as well as being supportive of the Unity movement and its teachings.
- Team player; highly positive, spirit-led energy.
- Background check will be done.
Description of Key Duties:
- Work directly with staff for set up/break down of church events and building functions, which may include some evening and weekend hours.
- Regularly support light custodial as needed, inspecting the church premises for areas of need or concern and bring a pro-active awareness and ambition to our facilities’ cleanliness and presentation.
- Assist with other activities as needed (potentially shopping support).
- Work with and support UCOH staff and maintenance personnel.
- Requires general knowledge of room setup and custodial skills
- Capable of lifting 70 lbs.
- Works well with fellow staff members
- Solution-oriented and have a positive attitude
- Basic time management skills
- Learn and be self-motivated
Interested in Joining our Team? Please submit a letter of interest, and/or resume to:
Laura Maddix at Laura.Maddix@UnityHills.org