We look forward to celebrating the holiday season with you.
Holiday Decorating: Help us Deck the Halls of UCOH in Christmas glory. Friday, November 23 & Saturday, November 24. 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
#GivingTuesday: Global Giving Movement on Tuesday, November 27
Giving Tree: November 25—December 16; Benefiting: uHome for Homeless Teens, Any Baby Can, Replenish Treats, Family Eldercare and our UCOH Families.
Bookstore Christmas Bazaar—Ideal gifts for the holidays!: Sunday, December 2 until 3:00 p.m.
2018 Holiday Extravaganza—“Christmas Memories”: Sunday, December 9 —6:30 p.m. $15 Adults; $8 Ages 14 & Under; Free Ages 3 & Under
Reflection & Remembrance Service: Wednesday, December 12 at 7:00 p.m.
Christmas Caroling with Celebration: Tuesday, December 18 at 6:30 p.m. at the Domain
Advent & Christmas Eve – Bringing Christmas Back to Life
- Bring the Sparkle of Christmas Back to Life. Sunday, December 2 at 9:25 & 11:25 a.m.
- Share. Share. Share. Sunday, December 9 at 9:25 & 11:25 a.m.
- Joy. Joy. Joy. Sunday, December 16 at 9:25 & 11:25 a.m.
- Life. Life. Life. Sunday, December 23 at 9:25 & 11:25 a.m.
- Christmas Eve Family Candle Lighting Service – Monday, December 24 at 5:30 p.m.
Join us for a “family friendly” version of our traditional Christmas Eve Candle Lighting Service. Included in this Service will be an interactive reading of the Christmas Story from the Gospel of Luke. Children are invited to come dressed as their favorite manger scene character.
Special music by our young people and Celebration.
- Christmas Eve Traditional Candle Lighting Service – Monday, December 24 at 7:30 p.m.
Join us as we rejoice in the rebirth of the Christ Spirit within us all. Beautiful music, a heartfelt message and candle-lighting ceremony will anchor us in the Season of Celebration.
World Healing Day Meditation: Monday, December 31 at 6:00 a.m.
New Year’s Eve Burning Bowl Ceremony: Monday, December 31 at 5:30 p.m.