Join us as we honor Rev. Steve & Mary on their last Sunday here at UCOH with a Church-wide potluck lunch, on the Pavilion (weather permitting), following the 11:25 a.m. Service.
Tickets are $5 per person/$10 per family.
We are asking you to bring a dish to share. Following are a few do’s and don’ts as you think about what dish you want to bring. When you register, you will be asked to select the type of dish you will be contributing. If you have any questions, please contact the church.
Potluck Do’s and Don’ts
- Label your dishes with your name
- Bring serving utensils along with your dish (label these as well)
- Take your containers/dish home with you when you leave.
- Mark gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes properly
- Drop your food off in the Legacy Suite prior to the 11:25 a.m. Service or when you arrive for the party.
- Bring items that need to be heated up
- (For 8:00 & 9:25 a.m. attendees) …bring your food with you for Service. Please bring the food when you come back for the party after the 11:25 a.m. Service
- Make any dishes with peanuts or other common food allergens.
- Expect your container back if you leave it behind on Sunday.
Thank you in advance for helping us to celebrate these two amazing individuals and the difference they have made in our lives.